Thursday, November 26, 2009

REEBOK PUMP20 (NORTH AMERICA)






































Man I ain't had a pair of Reebok since i was little. As I got older Reebok just seemed really cheap. But these, these beautiful shoes deserve a standing ovation. It just a high class shoe that would just add that special thing to your outfit. I really love how they have alot of different colours to chose from. But the thing that's going to kill everyone and they mama is where to buy them.
Well you can get these shoes from: ARC, Bodega, Commonwealth, HUF, Packer Shoes, Kicks-HI, St Alfred, Stolen Riches, and Undefeated. so go buy those up. There have been alot of release parties for this highly anticipated shoe. Which I'm sure you can see why. OMG these would look great with skinny jeans on woman and men. Even though this is a guy shoe girls you know how we do.(; Oh yea only 30 pairs of each are up for grabs in North America. So you betta run!!!! I know I am.

No comments: