Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lifes too Short


Today i watched my sisters keeper. Its truely a great movie and it had me cryin the whole movie. The message of the movie to me was that life is to short. And who hasnt really heard this saying before. The movie made me think about my own life. And how let myself and my family hold me back. Me im a very creative person and thats why i want a life in fashion. But for some reason I dont always let myself believe that. And when ever i have plans to do something I always cancel them for the sake of my family. See the problem im having with myself is that i am very unselfish. I always think of others first and never myself. Which is becoming a big problem because im never happy with my decsion and feel like im not getting the full affect of being a teenager. And its really hard on me. My bestfriends feel really distant from me and they think i really dont want to be with them. and thats not the case at all. Im never able to get to them and spend time with them because my parents dont ever want to take me anywhere. So I have to wait till may to get my lisence so that I can see them when ever I want to but by then it would have been to late, I would have been lost them. So for the last 20min my mom just yelled a me. But its okay after the first 10min her word turned into those blah blah blah words lol. But ill be ok i always am. So love, peace, and try to be happy.


Boom!!!!!

No comments: