Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FxCK CANCER STICKS, MOM HERES MY PAPER

Smoking is addictive. Three-quarters of young people who use tobacco daily continue to do so because they find it hard to quit. Tobacco use is the leading preventable cause of disease, disability, and death in the United States. Between 1964 and 2004, cigarette smoking caused an estimated 12 million deaths, including 4.1 million deaths from cancer, and 5.5 million deaths from cardiovascular diseases. Smoking can kill you. Smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States. More than 440,000 Americans die from tobacco-related causes each year, most of whom began using tobacco before the age of 18. Smoking puts your friends and family at risk. Each year approximately 3,000 non-smokers die of lung cancer from second-hand smoke.
THATS WHY IM IN HEALTH
Just in case y'all wondering, I got really upset because my step dad &&nd Mom smokes and it really hurts to see them hurt themselves that way. Because I feel like that's just asking to have cancer. So my mom thought I was all upset over something I would never be upset about and she yelled at me and told me to write a paper. So this is really to prove that I know what I'm talking about. ARGGGGG parents just don't listen. ;)))))))) lmao.

No comments: